Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Visitation

Tuesday was a great day! The power went out at the office for two hours! Work went well but I didn't get as much as I had hoped.

The best part about Tuesday was my visit with my uncle, Louie. He was awake and wasn't in any pain! We had a great conversation, topics ranging from money management to the economy to farming to interest rates... I enjoyed my time with him, and he enjoyed his time with me. It was great!

Today, I worked hard all day except for lunch. I was notified by my father that grandma wasn't doing well and she was transported back to the hospital. Turns out she has a bladder infection. Not as bad as what we were fearing that she had. She'll be in the hospital for a day or so and have antibiotics to help clear up the infection. I visited my uncle again, and he wasn't doing as well as yesterday, but was still alert and awake. I hope he can become pain free and stay that way.

As for me, I am going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment