Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day #48: I blame it on AT&T Wifi

Hmm. How did I do today?

I read the magazines and pitched them except for one issue of Scientific Mind.

Didn't clean desk nor dug up books to list.

Uhm, neither did I inventory the pantry.

If AT&T wifi was any good at Barnes and Noble, I would have got more vegan meals plans, but I did check out Veganomicon (awesome cookbook), and I plan on purchasing it soon.

I did enjoy Barnes and Noble with my friend Laura! She's cute and fun!

I didn't get to the pumpkin patch, nor did I match my black socks or email local eateries.

However, I did do some stretching and added two exercises.

Tomorrow:

1) Email local eateries regarding vegan entrees

2) Stretch

3) Pumpkinate

4) Clean desk

5) Do laundry

Right now, I'm going to sleep.  Later!

«Laura»

No comments:

Post a Comment